Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wind or wind

So on my poll, the majority of you voted for quantity over quality in this blog, so even though i don't have much content i'll try to get more things and more often. I am continuing with my holiday greetings, even though the holidays are slipping away, and this video is just as embarrassing for me as the previous, and i hope that you all enjoy. Yes I did film a segment in my bathroom, as you will see, but only because my housemate came home just as i was about to film and she wanted to go to bed and the bathroom is the only place where i cant bother anyone and not freeze my ass off...so dont judge me.

The days pass and I find myself in the best of moods.




So Im waiting on a friend to send me some pictures of an event that I attended, but they have not arrived yet. So here is a picture of me enslaved by my Spanish housemate, you can see the pain in my face...just kidding, but i was F***ing tired. On the brighter side I can get my back and head rubbed whenever I want, even though its a bit less than par...




Heres a photo of the famous winter sun and jungle of italy! actually its a photo that Nicolo, the lad pictured here, recently gave me. It was taken in Thailand and i thought it was appropriate to put up because it was he who encouraged me mostly to come to bologna. If I had not of gone to thailand I probably wouldnt have met him nor come here...but i can go much futher back than that....(if i hadnt picked my nose during italian class freshman year i never would have...)



I do like the idea of polling, so ill put up another votable option again, and please participate!

2 comments:

Sally Ashton said...

I love everything and I love you, BUT, for the love of god, WHERE is Richie???

said...

JAMES I AM TOO LAZy TO READ uR BLOG but uR PICTURES TELL ME SO MANY STORIES. YOU ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN, YOU'RE BASICALLY ITALIAN.
-SUKIG